First introduced in 2014, the Halzan now is a staple in the Hermes stable of bags. According to Hermes, the name derives from a horse coat color and the design includes equestrian references, like stirrups and handles. The Halzan also is more affordable and attainable than many of the other Hermes bags. It can be carried (at least) three ways: by handles, on the shoulder, and as a clutch. For some, cross - body may be an option as well.
- 100% calfskin leather
- Two flat pockets under front flap
- Two flat pockets at the back
- One flat pocket in the interior compartment
- Two short flat leather handles with 10 cm drop
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 48 cm drop
- Fold over flap top with buckle
- Palladium plated hardware
Size: 31 x 20 x 10 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.