First designed in 2006, the Lindy bag made its debut on the Hermes Spring/Summer 2007 runway. Since then, it's become an iconic handbag from the House of Hermes. The Lindy features a stylish slouchy look when carried as a satchel and when worn on the shoulder, sports a different look. The Lindy 30 fits quite a lot, while not being overbearing, and it's easier to come by in the pre - loved market.
- 100% soft taurillon Clemence leather
- Gold plated hardware
- Double rolled top handles
- Shoulder strap attached to the handles
- Zipped top flap with turn lock closure to main compartment
- Two exterior side flat pockets
- Leather lining with two flat pockets
- Five protective feet at the bottom
Size: 30 x 19 x 16 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.